- Fireblade Aviation operates Monday to Friday from 07h00 local to 19h00 local, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 08h00 local to 17h00 local.
- Fireblade Aviation FBO is available for movements 24/7.
We are incredibly proud of the fact that Fireblade Aviation FBO now offers a complete onsite border control service comprising customs, immigration and security (CIS) services. Important to note is that a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required to access this service.
- Aircraft registration and call sign
- Aircraft type and model
- Aircraft serial number
- Aircraft Y.O.M.
- Colour copies of all passports (including crew and passengers)
General declaration information
- Certificate of registration
- Certificate of airworthiness
- Valid release to maintenance certificate
- Valid insurance certificate
- RVSM certificate
- Noise certificate
Crew and passenger manifest
- A complete travel card, with guidelines on what must be declared by each passenger, must be handed to the appropriate customs agent.
- All aircraft baggage is scanned upon arrival and departure (new CIS regulation).
- Port health authorities will check whether the appropriate disinsectisationhas been completed. Please ensure that the relevant canister is retained as proof.
Our friendly ground staff will be available to assist you through all the processes and offer guidance when needed.
- Unabridged birth certificates (original or certified copy)
- Parental consent form or affidavit www.dha.gov.za/files/ParentalConsentAffidavit_v8.pdf
Please visit www.dha.gov.za/index.php/statements-speeches/621-advisory-new-requirements-for-children-travelling-through-south-african-ports-of-entry-effective-1-june-2015 for information on current regulations.